25th July 2020, Kathmandu
Yes, You heard it right! NTC postpaid service gets cheaper and better like never before.
Nepal Telecom has brought some valuable offers in GSM Postpaid services. This step will further strengthen its market position. These latest offers will definitely ensure customer satisfaction.
The Postpaid SIM charges, SMS services, Voice calls, video calls are now available at cheaper prices. So, shall we have a look at the updated pricing and schemes of NTC Postpaid Service?
GSM postpaid service tariff
Postpaid SIM charges
|SN||Postpaid Subscription Charge||Amount|
|1||SIM activation charge||Rs.40|
* Free Talk Time worth Rs 300.00 is included in the monthly rental charge of Rs 300.00
- Normal data charge without any package: Rs 1/MB (without TSC and VAT)
- Package data charge depends on the package purchased
- View Packages here
SIM Change Charge
|1||Postpaid SIM change||Rs.50|
|2||Postpaid ownership change||Rs.100|
Postpaid Call Charge
Inside NT Network
|SN||Service Type||Peak hour||Off-peak hour||Pulse|
|1||On-net call||Re.1 per minute||Rs. 0.55 per minute||10 sec|
Note: Peak Hour: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM & Off-Peak Hour: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Outside NT Network
|SN||Service type||Call Charge||Pulse|
|1||Off-net call||Rs.1.5 per minute||10 sec|
Note: Tariff exclusive of taxes
- 2.00 per minute(Exclusive of Taxes)
Short Message Service(SMS Service):
- Inside the company’s Network(GSM/CDMA): Re. 1.00 per SMS
- International SMS: Rs. 5.00 per SMS
- Tariff exclusive of Taxes
You might also like our other articles related to Nepal Telecom:
For more details, you can always visit the official site of Nepal Telecom by clicking Here.
Do you find these offers from NTC better? Let us know your opinion below in the comment section.