SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 :Company Headaches Vs. Users Love

Note seven smartphones are so good that users are still using the phone despite the worldwide recall of the devices after the phone overheats, cause fire and explode the battery.

But this won’t go long as Samsung has confirmed that it will issue a software update on December 19 that will render the remaining Note 7 devices unable to charge, thus forcing the last exchange-holdouts to return them to where they were purchased.

“Together with our carrier partners, we will be notifying consumers through multiple touchpoints,” said Samsung in a statement.

With 93% handsets are returned to the company, SAMSUNG wish for the remaining 7% users to help out and get the financial compensation from the Company. This will end the 3-month long recall efforts and end of the device from the user’s hand.

SAMSUNG had already announced that they had permanently discontinued the Galaxy Note 7 and cease its production.

 Still fails to collect the phones ???

The last effort to collect the remaining 7% of phones won’t be easy as users, and Verizon in the US denied to upgrade the software as they are during the holidays. And users don’t wanna lose the phone during the enjoyments and to use in case of emergency.

“We will not push a software upgrade that will eliminate the ability for the Note 7 to work as a mobile device in the heart of the holiday travel season,” said Verizon in a statement.

Means SAMSUNG won’t be able to take back all the 7% phone in the first attempt, and they might have to wait a bit longer to go for 100 %.

Source: TechRadar