With the great success of its older smartphone, Samsung has recently planned to release its very new Samsung Galaxy ON7 on this November 2015.
- It has got various beautiful features.
- It is a touch-screen based smartphone.
- It has a dimension of 151.80mmX77.50mmX8.20mm.
- It weighs 172 gram only.
- It has Li-Ion battery of 3000 mAh. The battery is removable.
- It is available in white and gold color.
- The screen size of this smartphone is 5.5 inch.
- It has a resolution of 720X1280 pixels.
- It is a multi-touch smartphone.
- It has a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- It runs on Android version Lollipop 5.1 operating system.
- It has 1, A2DP Bluetooth.
- It is a dual sim smartphone which supports Micro Sim.
- It’s one of the sims it proudly supports 4G, and another sim only supports GSM.
- It has 1.5GB RAM.
- It has 8GB internal storage and can also be expandable with a microSD card.
- The external storage can be expanded up to 128GB.
- It supports 11 hours of talk time (3G).
- It has got 13 megapixel rear camera with 4128 x 3096 pixels and autofocus as well.
- It has a 5-megapixel front camera which generally means you can take a better selfie.
- It also supports flash.
- It has features like Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection.
- The camera supports [email protected] video capture.
It has got fantastic features and is easy to carry as well. So, how about grabbing a one for yourself?