May 18, 2020, Kathmandu
Political Literacy for Women, in collaboration with WLiT (Women Leaders in Technology), is organizing a webinar titled “BREAK THE CHAIN! (Because your action matter)”, which focuses on online safety and bystander intervention. Participants will learn about reflecting on their own online activities and taking preventive measures. The session also focuses on taking effective actions in the notice of wrong acts on a social media platform. The session will be in conversational Nepali.
Topics which are included in the webinar are:
2. Mediums of online abuse (messages, private info leak, posts)
3. Types of online abuse (harassment, cyberbullying, spam, impersonation, etc.)
4. Consent over Content (Block or report?)
5. Discussion of Reporting on Facebook (for messages and for posts)
6. Report issues on other social media platforms (briefly: Twitter, Reddit, YouTube)
7. Mass Reporting (how to do? And who tracks reports?)
8. Conclusion ( announcement on next session inline )
Date: 23rd May 2020
Time: 1 pm onward
The platform for the webinar: ZOOM
Please sign up here: prakritibhattarai.com/course/ to book your seat!