Nepal Telecom is one of the largest Nepal Government’s customer served organization. And it is established to provide mass of communication throughout the world. As concern of customer’s flexibility and easiness, Nepal Telecom has introduced an online recharge facility to end the barrier of staying in a long line. Using NT Recharge Card, anyone can get access of NT services like GSM, ADSL, WiMAX, IPCDMA, CDMA and PSTN.
This service is really great so it is welcomed by every customer throughout the country. They event don’t have to stay on a long line just for transferring balance on their SIM. Just staying at home they can easily transfer money in SIM. For this you need to buy a NT recharge card which is easily available in the market. Then go to Nepal Telecom online recharge official site: http://webrecharge.ntc.net.np/. Then after all the things are in your hand. You just need to follow these mentioned instructions as:
- At first scratch the shaded area of the Re-charge carefully.
- Then select your subscriber type among the radio button list.
- Then after enter your Mobile (GSM, CDMA) or WiMAX or Landline No or ADSL no in a subscriber no input box.
- Enter Pin No in a Re-charge Pin Box.
- Read the text in the image and Write in the Text Box.
- Click the Recharge button.
- Do not close the web page until the Response is displayed.
You can also put your query on the data usage of the NT Services online. For the selection of the volume go to http://webrecharge.ntc.net.np/VolQuery.jsp and follow the instructions as mentioned below:
- At first enter your Mobile (GSM, CDMA) or WiMAX no in a Mobile No on input box.
- Then enter your PUK NO in a PUK NO box.
- Then after read the text in the image and input it in Text Box
- Finally click the Query
- One important thing do not close the Web page until the reply is seen
I think you know now, how to recharge NTC through online. If you need any further information about this article, put your comment.