22nd November 2022, Kathmandu
If you are thinking of becoming a successful agent, start using Plessis tricks daily. If we don’t lose hope, even when we fail, we can reach the height of success; we can see the example of Gidon Du Plessis.
Continuing his journey in insurance for the past 23 years, he has been living his life with 12 rules. He has been awarded by the leading life insurance and financial service professional international organization Milian Dollar Round Table.
What is the reason behind Plessi’s success? Continuing his journey in insurance for the past 23 years, he has been living his life with 12 rules.
- Meet at least 6 to 8 people daily.
- Ask several questions, and meet them again to find solutions for them.
- Collect enough information about those individuals.
- Be very polite and friendly in life.
- In your subordinate, take other agents too and work together.
- People buy people’s trust, not insurance.
- Gather a lot of information about a particular subject matter.
- Learn the importance of time.
- To achieve what you want, work for it.
- Remember, the elephant doesn’t bite, but the mosquito does.
- Have strong will and power.
- Always keep yourself happy.