Most of the Websites once you choose the digital signature and certificate will give an error as your CA is not trusted or your Digital Signature and Certificate Issue by Valid Certification Authority. Here is the Step to Install Trusted Chain:
1. Insert the provided token and wait for the dialogue box to appear.
2. Click on the Open folders to view files, three directories Mac/Linux/Windows will be displayed.
3. Browse to the register according to your operating system and install the driver.
4. After the driver installation is complete open ST3 Ace Token Manager
5. Input your Token User Pin provided by Nepal Certifying Company
6. Go to certificates; you`ll see your Digital Signature & Certificate
7. To view click on view button.
8. To export to your machine click on install certificate
9. The digital signature will have an exclamation mark due to missing Root Certifying Authority certificates.
10. Due to some limitation, the Root certificate should be installed manually.
11. Go to:http://cert.com.np/index.php/downloadsand download the document.
12. Install Root CA Certificate
13. Install CA: Radiant InfoTech Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
14. Install Radiant Sub CA
15. First, install the Root CA Certificate. Click Install Certificate.
16. Click Next
17. Check on the place all certificate in the following store.
18. And then Browse it.
19. Install certificate in Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
20. Press OK
21. Click Finish.
22. Repeat the same process for the following CAs.
23. Install CA: Radiant InfoTech Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
24. Install Radiant Sub CA. Once you hit Finish, you will get many pop-ups asking for installation. Say Yes to all Pop-ups.
25. Now View Certificate your certificate is valid.
26. Now see a Certification Path. All hierarchy is maintaining. The Signature is OK.