16th August 2020, Kathmandu
In today’s service-oriented industry, it’s absolutely essential to consider the customer’s satisfaction. Be it answering simple queries to offering important phone-based conversations, a company needs to do it all. Considering the same need in Nepal, Nepal Telecom’s Toll-Free Phone Service is also in demand. So, let’s know everything about Nepal Telecom Toll-Free Phone below.
Before we begin, let’s know what toll-free phone means.
What is a toll-free phone?
A toll-free phone is a telephone service in which the caller doesn’t have to pay any fee, rather the receiving end must pay the incurring fee.
Toll-free numbers are basically used by big corporations, government offices, and many customer-centered service industries. The main purpose of using toll-free phones is to ensure better communication between the customers and the company. This ensures customer trust and loyalty in the long run.
Let’s talk about the Toll-Free Phone Service of Nepal Telecom!
Features of toll-free phones:
- Reverse Charging i.e. calling party doesn’t have to pay; the receiving [arty has to pay the incurring fee
- A unique AFS number format
- A welcome message
- Flexible routing
- Can handle 10 simultaneous calls by single AFS number
Documents required to subscribe to toll-free phone:
- Fill up a form to subscribe to the toll-free phone
- For private organizations, PAN and office registration letter
- A request letter to NTC for toll-free phone service
AFS Tariff Rate:
|Registration Charge||Nrs. 1000|
|Security Deposit||Additional Rs. 15000 for STD|
|The minimum period of hire/service||1 month|
|Rental Charge||Rs. 1000 per month ( 00 minutes free call)|
|Contact Office||Any Nepal Telecom Branch|
You can visit the website of Nepal Telecom by clicking here.