25 Feb 2021, Kathmandu
Nissan’s brand new SUV Magnet has begun to be sold on the Nepali market. Pioneer MotoCorp, Nepal’s official Nissan dealer, has started selling magnets.
The company will bring 11 different magnet variants to Nepal. Nepal has brought 6 variants to the 1.0 Natural Aspired Magnet engine and 5 variants to the Turbo engine.
The company is going to bring XE, XL, XV Upper Mono, XV Dual Color, XV Premium Mono, and XV Premium Dual Color to Natural Aspired. The 1.0 Turbo engine is available in XL Mid, XV Upper Mono, XV Dual Color, XV Premium Mono, and XV Premium Dual Color models.
The company priced its initial XE variant at Rs 29.49 lakh, while the top XV premium variant with a dual-turbo engine was priced at Rs 42.79 lakh.
The Nissan Magnet features an all-around view display, a 7-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a rear armrest with a mobile holder, a wireless Android Auto and Apple Car Play, an echo function, a color, and a welcome animation.
You may like this: Nissan’s SUV Magnet is entering Nepal
Nissan Magnite Features:
- Engine: 1.0L Petrol (HRA0 1.0L Petrol in Turbo)
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Dimensions: 3997 x 1758 x 1572 mm
- Wheelbase: 2500 mm
- Max Power: 71.02 BHP @ 6250 rpm (98.63 BH @ 5000 rpm in Turbo)
- Max Torque: 96 Nm @ 3500 rpm (160 Nm @ 2800- 3600 rpm in Turbo)
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Drive Type: FWD
- Max Speed: 150 Kmph (173 Kmph in Turbo)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 liters
- Mileage: 18.75 Kmpl
- Storage Capacity: 336 liters
- Ground Clearance: 205 mm
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, VSC, HA
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Twin Tube Telescopic
- Colors: Red – Onyx Black, Blue – Strom White, Brown – Onyx Black, Black, Silver, Pearl White – Onyx Black, Sandstone Browns, and Storm White
You may like this: Facelift of MG’s Electric SUV ‘EZS’ Coming
The lights in the car are all LEDs, while the 7-inch fully digital instrument cluster and the 8-inch infotainment system make the dashboard appealing. The 360-degree camera, which is available for the first time in the segment, would draw buyers.
It has a 1.0-liter petrol engine and a 1.0-liter turbo petrol engine. It has 5 manual and automatic gearboxes available. Due to its small engine, its price is the lowest ever in the segment.