28th August 2020, Kathmandu
Due to the current situation created by Covid-19 in most parts of the country, the company has decided to extend the pre-book period till the 4th of September, 2020. Now, customers can avail of all the exciting pre-book offers until the extended time period.
Price and Pre-Book Offers
The Galaxy Note20 is priced at NPR 109,999, while the Galaxy Note20 Ultra will be available for NPR 139,999 in Nepal.
If you don’t remember the exciting pre-booking offers Samsung has come up with, check them out:
Pre-ordering customers of Galaxy Note20 Ultra will get to choose between:
- Galaxy Buds+, or
- Galaxy Watch3 (45mm) at NPR 29,999 and Galaxy Watch3 (41mm) at NPR 27,999, or
- Samsung LED TV (32″) at NPR 8,999
Similarly, pre-orderers of Note20 will get to choose between:
- Galaxy Buds+, or
- Galaxy Watch3 (45mm) at NPR 31,999 and Galaxy Watch3 (41mm) at NPR 29,999, or
- Samsung LED TV (32″) at NPR 9,999
Additionally, pre-orders will also get Galaxy Gift –
- Up to 7% discount on Business Class and up to 5% discount on Economy Class on Turkish Airlines
- Rooms at an attractive rate in Waterfront Resort
- Discount on Let Me In-services
Upon pre-order, customers can enjoy – One-time breakage insurance for 12 months from NLG Insurance Company Limited. Also, Easy EMI service is available from various banks. Galaxy Note20. Similarly, Exchange facilities are also available for Samsung smartphone owners from Arko Store and IMS Smart.
CellPay ID registered customers will receive loyalty points.
Besides this, pre-orders will also be eligible for a lucky draw where one lucky winner will get one Business Class complimentary round trip ticket to EU countries from Turkish Airlines. Second, third, and fourth prize winners will get Galaxy Buds+. Fifth and sixth prize winners will get two nights complimentary stay at Himalayan Front Hotel or Waterfront Resort by KGH Group for a couple on a BB basis. And finally, the seventh prize winner will get a coupon worth NPR 10,000 from Let Me In.