3rd September 2020, Kathmandu
According to the decision taken by the Academic Council of Purbanchal University on Sunday, all the undergraduate and graduate level exams will take place with an alternative method. The university will conduct the exam based on the method called as Time-bound Home Exam. The decision is taken because the Covid-19 pandemic is still among us.
According to the statement from the university, the exam will start from the first week of Ashoj.
How will the exam take place?
The university/college will send the question papers through email. The student, after receiving the paper must submit the answer paper within a certain time limit. Meanwhile, the examination management office will send the registration number, roll number, and other necessary details to all the students five days before the exam.
According to the university, only the Regular students are eligible for the Time-bound home exam. This is also not applicable to the final year/semester students.
Rules for students:
- Students who have filled up the examination form are only eligible for the exam.
- They should provide an email address 10 days prior to the examination date to the university/college.
- The students can take part in the exam from their homes or current residence.
- Students should arrange all the materials required during the exam.
Note: Meanwhile, in the case of practical exams, those will take place after the pandemic is lessened.
Rules for the colleges/campuses:
- The college should appoint a center chief for the exam.
- The college should provide the students with the registration number, roll number, and other necessary information at least 5 days prior to the commencement of the exam.
For further details regarding the examination, click here.
Meanwhile, what do you feel about this decision taken by Purbanchal University? Let us know in the comments.