22nd September 2020, Kathmandu
Having a 90Hz refresh rate seems to be the new trend for Realme. In fact, the newly released Realme 7 has it as well. Now, the Realme C17 has been launched with a 90Hz refresh rate. Let’s have a look at the features, specs, availability, and expected price of Realme C17 in Nepal.
Realme C17 Overview
The Realme C17 is a successor to the Realme C15, the highlight of which was a huge battery and quad-camera setup.
Design and Display
The Realme C17 comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It also has a 90Hz refresh rate display and thanks to the Corning Gorilla Glass protection, it is scratch resistant.
The screen has a circular cutout on the top left corner that houses the selfie camera. The screen-to-body ratio on the Realme C17 is 90% and the display has up to 600 nits peak brightness.
Meanwhile, the smartphone smooth finish with a light body that weighs only 188g. The rectangular quad-camera module on the back complements the design of the rear panel. The rays originate from the camera bump giving the rear panel a sunrise design.
Realme C17 is available in two color options – Navy Blue and Lake Green.
The Realme C17 sports a quad-camera setup at the back with a 13MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 119-deg FOV, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP B&W lens.
4x zoom on the primary lens helps to shoot clear photos from a distance. Other features include Super Nightscape mode, AI beauty, Bokeh effect, HDR, and EIS stabilization.
Meanwhile, the front camera is an 8MP selfie shooter that can shoot portraits using background blurring.
Hardware and Performance
Realme C17 comes with a powerful 6GB LPDDR4x RAM that is coupled with a 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage. Powering the smartphone is the Snapdragon 460 processor, the same SoC that we saw in Oppo A53. For graphics, it comes with Adreno 610.
Battery and Others
Under the hood, the Realme C17 features a mega 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. The company claims that the device offers 34-day standby mode.
Moreover, the smartphone is capable of charging 33% of its battery in just 30 minutes.
There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the device at the rear panel, close to the camera bump. For connectivity, Realme C17 includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port.
Realme C17: Specifications Sheet
- Body: 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm / 188g
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen; 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable)
- Rear Camera: Quad;
- 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP B/W, f/2.4
- 2 MP (macro), f/2.4
- Features – LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video – [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0 (wide); HDR
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, 18W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, micro USB 2.0
- Colors: Navy Blue, Lake Green
Realme C17 Price in Nepal, Availability
Realme C17 has been launched in Bangladesh and is available at a price of BDT 15,990. We expect the price of Realme C17 in Nepal to be around NPR 22,990.
|Realme Model||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|Realme C17||NPR 22,990|